Fisherman's Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fisherman's Dream

This forum gives you information on all your fishing needs. Tips, tackle, tactics as well as best baits. This is a tempory forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forum and it's future

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arron

Arron

Forum and it's future Empty
PostSubject: Forum and it's future   Forum and it's future Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 5:13 am

Hey,

For all of you people wondering. This forum is currently a temp forum until I get enough members and money too handle a very good one, so I can possibly buy a V bulletin. I'm sure if you look it up you will see were I'm coming from. As I don't want to spend 300 pound for nothing. I may just buy a phbb board which is still professional but slightly cheaper.

Any way my target is around 50 active members before I even think about buying a nice stable board and also a .co.uk domain. I hope you can see were I am coming from and that you understand this. Get all your fishing buddies on-line and tell them about it Smile. The forum will look very professional and easy too understand as well as good messaging servers and a user control panel.

Keep active and keep posting also can you all who are on this forum please edit your profile with were you are from and maybe add a small avatar of your liken Smile.

If you support this please post below with your thoughts and opinions. I will also be updating this forum from big changes too little changes so don't be shocked. Its for the best Very Happy

Peace.

- Arron
Back to top Go down

Forum and it's future
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fisherman's Dream :: Please Read - Important!-
Jump to: